The Ekwantu Consulting team has extensive years of experience in consulting services, planning, design, delivery, deployment and support of complex Enterprise and Service Provider IT infrastructure environments.
Ekwantu Consulting’s two entrepreneurs have an extensive portfolio of technical skills and expertise.
Our experience and skills range over various products, technologies, vendors and platforms. The Management’s depth of technical expertise ensures that customer incidents are handled efficiently and effectively. Ekwantu Consulting ensures high quality of service, and very high levels of availability of customer IT infrastructure.
The above technical know-how is coupled with great business knowledge enabling the entrepreneurs of this business to talk and understand business related IT matters that enable IT to work as efficiently as possible supporting the overall business vision and strategy.
Assessments and Health-checks
Ekwantu Consulting will conduct free infrastructure assessments across all IT platforms to help identify operational gaps, closing these aiding in efficiency. These assessments are conducted on an on-going basis, once work commences ensuring we’re always on top of any vulnerabilities that might occur. This allows us to be proactive in approach, minimizing, to a great extent, the time to repair lowing and potentially doing away with unforeseen downtime of production operations.
Services Offering Catalogue:
- Cloud specific consultancy services
- Cloud migrations services
- Private and public cloud services
- Server environment management
- Virtualisation (end to end)
- Product development, deployment and management within the organisation
- IT consultancy services
- IT support services
- Hardware purchasing (including server sizing exercises)
- Business Development engagement Value offering
- Ekwantu focuses on improving business processes and systems, enabling customers to make timeous and meaningful management decisions.
Above all, our business is about valuing relationships. We are committed to our stakeholders, our clients and our technology partners so that we can deliver ongoing value and industry leadership.
IaaS: Infrastructure as- a Service
Ekwantu’s Infrastructure as-a Service offering public and private cloud services with management, monitoring, security, and always-on availability. IaaS services sometimes called cloud are available from one of the country’s leading ISP’s tier-3 plus datacentres, which are monitored for security, availability, performance and capacity.
MaaS: Monitoring as-a Service
The managed monitoring and control of customer network and systems infrastructure is critical for establishing and maintaining critical system health. Ekwantu monitors and controls all server hardware systems, operating systems, application services, databases, network devices and servers running in any enterprise environment.
DraaS: Disaster Recovery as-a Service
This service is completely managed by our team of expert business continuity engineers, who are available to you at all times. If something goes wrong, we’ll fix it straight away or get in touch to let you know something needs your attention. We’ll work with you to ensure your recovery is as easy and reliable as possible and ensure your systems are available 24/7.
VMWare Consulting – Virtualization for Business
Ekwantu Consulting is an experienced VMWare Enterprise Partner. From the desktop to the data center, we can virtualize your computing, storage and networking systems with our VMware consulting experience.
From planning and design to implementation, customers can rely on Ekwantu Consulting VMware consultants to give you valuable advice. Our VMWare experts can help you find a virtualization solution that leverages your existing technology to increase server and other resource utilization, improve performance, increase security and minimize system downtime, thereby reducing the cost and complexity of delivering enterprise services. Ekwantu Consulting’s Enterprise Consulting Team combines its over 22 years’ expertise in virtual computing with an excellent reputation in account management, product pricing and project delivery.
Ekwantu Consulting’s Enterprise consultants have developed solution packages that provide the highest value in a reduced time. By leveraging processes, materials, and best practices developed across numerous customer engagements, we can provide you with a fast, efficient, and cost-effective solution. Our packaged solutions include:
- Bare VMware ESX Server Jump Start:
- Virtual Center Jump Start:
- VMWare Converter Migrations (P2Vs):
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity:
- Server Consolidation Assessment:
- Infrastructure Readiness Assessment:
The objective of this packaged solution is to get you up and running on VMware ESX Server, virtual machine software for consolidating and partitioning servers in high-performance environments, quickly and effectively. Ekwantu Consulting Enterprise Team will work with you to install and configure this highly scalable virtual machine platform so that you learn how to take full advantage of this product’s advanced resource management capabilities to guarantee service levels.
This packaged solution helps customers maximize their time and resources by helping them quickly understand and utilize the special capabilities of VirtualCenter. An existing VMware ESX installation is assumed, or VirtualCenter Jumpstart can be combined with an ESX Jumpstart. Customers will obtain effective knowledge transfer by walking through an installation and getting VirtualCenter working in their own environment. By leveraging the experience of Ekwantu Consulting Enterprise Services, customers will be more expedient and successful in their VirtualCenter deployment.
Ekwantu Consulting Enterprise Team will assist in converting of your physical servers into virtual machines. P2V Migrations are ideal for customers involved in server consolidation or legacy migration projects. They help reduce the complexity, risk, and downtime typically associated with these kinds of projects. By eliminating the need to re-install software and configure complex application environments, Converter Migrations P2Vs cut down on set-up time and deliver value on your investment in your virtual infrastructure in the shortest timeframe possible.
Disaster Recovery is critical in all environments where important corporate information is managed and stored. This packaged solution is designed to help customers implement a robust disaster recovery and backup solution using VMware’s ESX Server. Included will be training, best practices and knowledge transfer.
This packaged solution is designed to help customers understand the requirements and process involved in migrating and consolidating physical machines into a consolidated virtual machine environment. We work with our customers to analyse their existing environments and make recommendations as to what the target environment should look like. Included will be an analysis of the TCO associated with the project and server sizing requirements.
(IRA) that helps us get to know your business better Infrastructure transitioning more than simply ensuring connectivity and communication. It is about taking a strategically-based digital approach to business challenges and looking at how technology can be used to change and improve the way your business operates and interacts with its customers.
We have Infrastructure Readiness Assessment methodologies that evaluates your business, its technology and customer requirements to see just how ready you are for transitioning.
Datacentre Consolidation and Business Continuity
Consolidate data center hardware and enable business continuity through server virtualization. Reduce capital expenditures by increasing utilization of existing hardware. Increase productivity through central management of virtual infrastructure. Ensure business continuity by reducing or eliminating downtime of your workloads and infrastructure.
- VMware – ESX Server
- VMware – VirtualCenter
- VMware – Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Minimize Your Total Cost of Infrastructure Ownership
- Streamline IT Infrastructure Management
- Provide Mainframe Class Availability and Reliability
- Data Availability
Create the foundation for building a dynamic, self-optimizing data center with VMware ESX Server. ESX Server abstracts processor, memory, storage and networking resources into multiple virtual machines, giving you greater hardware utilization and flexibility. Production-proven at thousands of customers of all sizes, ESX Server delivers the highest levels of performance, scalability and flexibility.
Achieve the highest levels of efficiency, automation, simplicity and security in managing a virtualized IT environment of any size with VMware VirtualCenter. VirtualCenter lets you rapidly provision virtual machines and monitor performance of physical servers and virtual machines. VirtualCenter intelligently optimizes resources, ensures high availability to all applications in virtual machines and makes your IT environment more responsive with virtualization-based distributed services such as VMware DRS, VMware HA and VMware VMotion.
With VMware, Virtual Desktop infrastructure (VDI), companies can host individual desktops inside virtual machines that are running in their data center. Users access these desktops remotely from a PC or a thin client using a remote display protocol. Since applications are managed centrally at the corporate data center, organizations gain better control over their desktops. Installations, upgrades, patches and backups can be done with more confidence without user intervention.
- Increase hardware utilization and reduce hardware requirements with server consolidation ratios commonly exceeding 15 virtual machines per physical processor.
- Reduce required datacenter square footage, rack space, power, cooling, cabling, storage and network components by reducing the sheer number of physical machines.
- Streamline the execution of IT management processes such as provisioning, capacity management, availability management, continuity management and service level management.
- Eliminate cumbersome software installations and configurations with virtual appliances.
- Decrease IT labour costs and refocus IT teams on value added, strategic tasks.
- Improve application availability and business continuity independent of hardware and operating systems.
- Eliminate planned downtime for server and storage maintenance with live migration of virtual machines across physical servers and storage arrays.
- Improve Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective in case of an entire site outage.
Resiliency and availability are the cornerstone of a functional and delivering IT line. EKwantu Consulting believe that the availability of data and information in the right format at the right time, is key to assist business decision makers to make decision at the right time being assisted by technology. Availability is also key in ensuring functionality of company systems in case of disaster. Ekwantu Consulting will build clients business continuity based using various tools e.g. VMware vSphere replication, VEEAM and Platespin.
Reduce Capital and Operating Costs
Consume resources as they are needed instead of maintaining multiple systems that are only used sporadically. VMware Lab Manager lets you pool and share resources to meet the needs of users resulting in maximum utilization — and increased cost savings.
- Reduce development and test equipment costs
- Slash software development and test cycle times
- Dramatically increase the quality of delivered software systems
- Improve communication and collaboration among team
- Pool and share server, networking, storage and other resources amongst development and test teams and individuals.
- Provide every developer or test engineer the equivalent of their own fully equipped data center with dedicated provisioning staff.
- Automatically and rapidly set up and tear down complex development and test configurations.
- Suspend and capture a multi-system configuration exhibiting a bug or other unexpected behaviour during test, ensuring reproducibility at debug time.
- Maintain a complete library of customer and production system environments for use on demand.
- Efficiently move and share multi-machine configurations across software development and test teams and facilities.
Business Continuity Planning
Simplified data backup and disaster recovery services:
Most companies spend much time worrying about irretrievable computer data loss in the event of a disaster. We are here to put your DR anxiety to rest, with our comprehensive plans for data backup and disaster recovery that protects all your data we are able to put solutions that can have you up and running again within acceptable business times. Ekwantu Consulting offers solutions for data backup, and complete hardware and system recovery to ensure the protection of your business data from unforeseen disasters.
With a Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and Managed Services solutions from Ekwantu Consulting, you can:
- Put an end to your anxiety over the impact of man-made and natural disasters that are out of your control – we provide complete backup protection of your computer data
- Have your data and systems continually backed up – your data and systems are automated, always up-to-date, and continually backed up
- Manage risk due to potential liabilities – guarantee your critical data is secure
- Get back to business fast – in the event of a disaster you’ll be up and running fast
- Take a more comprehensive approach to safeguarding your company’s data – we guarantee full rapid recovery of all your data systems
With a reliable Business Continuity Planning with full backup and recovery solutions for your business, you can say goodbye to the constant headaches that comes with running IT Systems in your business. No longer the need to think in hours or days – now businesses can think in minutes or seconds instead – for all applications, data, and workloads.
Infrastructure Products & Solutions Offering
Datacentres, Storage and Backup Ekwantu Consulting offers efficient and agile solutions taking advantage of cost saving storage technologies such as de-duplication, thin provisioning and compression.
Our aim is to provide solutions with a very high efficiency to help each and every one of our customer realise its true value from partnering with us. Our solutions are based on the data centre strategies formulated through best of breed, experience and the joint agreement between Cisco, NetApp, Huawei and VMware. As one of Cisco’s partners, NetApp’s partner and a VMware enterprise partner, we are well positioned to offer certified solutions to our clients.
Our Enterprise Solutions Team ensures that issues are dealt with seamlessly building trust and reliance.
We are excited to hear from you. Click the button below and let's get in touch.